Self-catering Cottages for 2 in Berwick-Upon-Tweed & the Scottish Borders
Welcome to Border Holiday Homes, the specialists in self-catering accommodation for couples and singles in Northumberland and the Scottish Borders.
Border Holiday Homes offers four fabulous cottages for a couple (or a single guest) to stay in Berwick-upon-Tweed or the Scottish Borders. Once Britain’s most violent area, the Scottish Borders, has fabulous scenery, wonderful historic places and, with Border Holiday Homes, superb places to stay. Each holiday home has a four star grading from “Visit Scotland” or “Visit England.”
All our homes are fully equipped with high quality furnishings, central heating and double glazing and have free WiFi.
We give that bit of extra attention to every guest that guarantees a very special holiday.
Arrive by train and we offer to meet you free charge at Berwick-upon-Tweed station. There are frequent trains to/from London, Birmingham and the south West as well as Edinburgh, Glasgow and the north. Guests visiting Benfield Cottage may like to arrive on the new Borders Rail Link at Tweedbank or Galashiels stations.We’ll also arrange car hire for you from a very competitive local firm that also offers great service.
For guests who have a busy lifestyle we offer the option of short breaks of differing lengths. Start dates are usually Friday or Monday but, if these aren’t right for you, give us a call. We’ll do our best to match your requirements.
All our cottages include:
- Free WI-FI
- ‘Welcome Basket’ with Border specialities
- Equipped to high standard
- Pure White cotton Egyptian bedlinen provided
- Egyptian cotton hand and bath towels
- Central heating and double glazing
- Flat screen TV in lounge and bedroom
- Blu-ray DVD/CD player in lounge
- Hairdryer and shaver point
- Showers in all cottages
- Baths also provided in Benfield and Old Templars
- Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer or drying area
- Dishwasher (not Benfield)
- Pet friendly (not Mill Wharf)
- Templars and Mill Wharf are suitable for the less mobile
- All close to pub or restaurant
- Visit Britain accredited